Development of inbred materials which belongs to genus Triticum L. and Hordeum L.
- - Inbreds with superior agronomic properties
- - Inbreds with modified chemical composition of starch
- – Development of multi-component chemical hybridizing agent
- – Development of multi-component hydrogel (hydrogel + PGR)
Development of F1 hybrids which belongs to the species Triticum aestivum L.
- – Sistemi za indukcijo moške sterilnosti na genetski in kemični osnovi
- – Genetical and chemical - based systems for the induction of male sterility
Carrying out laboratory analyzes and mediating in their implementation
- – Transfer of knowledge of organic synthesis
- – Introduction of state-of-the-art laboratory equipment
Development of “new” germplasm
- – Tribe Triticeae and perennial amphidiploids
- – Tribe Maydeae and “plus hybrid system”